London EV Chargers collects information, including personal information, as part of our provision of the Services. We collect information in the following ways:
Information Provided Directly by You
London EV Chargers collects information directly from you when you choose to provide it to us, our clients, or our partners. For example, London EV Chargers collects personal information when you choose to submit to us by using the Contact Us form (or similar forms) on the Website, or if you contact us via telephone or social media.
Information Automatically Collected from You
Due to the variance in privacy laws from place to place, information collected automatically may or may not be considered personal information where you are.
Information Received from Our Clients
London EV Chargers receives information, including personal information, from our clients and third parties to perform the Services. Some personal information collected has been de-identified or “scrubbed” to render it anonymous.
How We Use the Information
- London EV Chargers uses the information it receives for the following purposes:
- Marketing of our products and services.
- London EV Chargers uses the personal information we receive from clients or partners to deliver more relevant marketing communications and other lawful purposes related to our provision of the Services.
- London EV Chargers, our third-party service providers, our clients, and our partners gather information about users’ online activities from their interaction with advertisements, across the Sites and other internet sites or mobile apps, and supplement such information with information from clients or third parties (such as parties that perform web analytics) in order to make inferences about users’ consumer and other interests. We then use this information to create customized advertising campaigns for our clients, as well as for other marketing-related purposes.
- London EV Chargers may combine information with data collected or received from other sources to create a database of consumer and other data (i.e., “aggregated data”), and to use such aggregated data for a variety of purposes, including for unrelated advertising, marketing, and analytical activities.
- London EV Chargers may use your personal information to respond to inquiries or address any comments you may have.
- If you are a customer of London EV Chargers, we may use your personal information to create and manage your account, fulfill any contractual obligations we may have with you, or provide you with information about our Services.
- London EV Chargers is not responsible for, and, with limited exceptions, does not control, the collection of data from third-party sources. If you wish to opt out of the collection of your information by third parties, you must contact those parties directly.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- London EV Chargers does not sell information.
- London EV Chargers may share, transfer, and disclose information to business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers. London EV Chargers may also share your information with third-party service providers that we use to help us operate our business (such as cloud-hosted services like Amazon Web Services) or perform activities on our behalf (such as sending newsletters or surveys).
- London EV Chargers may share, transfer, and disclose information to third parties with whom London EV Chargers contracts to facilitate our provision of the Services and to perform related services such as web analytics and database management. The London EV Chargers may share information to track the performance and effectiveness of advertising or marketing campaigns and determine contractually-owed payments.
- London EV Chargers does not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties without your consent. London EV Chargers uses personal information for a number of client-authorized purposes, such as reporting on the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and connecting a user’s online information with offline customer data supplied by the client, and customizing the advertisements delivered to those users. London EV Chargers also uses anonymous types of personal information, such as gender and geographic location, in connection with marketing to other users.
- In the event London EV Chargers is acquired by or merged with another company, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information, including personal information, we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- We reserve the right to use and disclose any information about or relating to you, including any personal information, to third parties without your consent if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
(1) comply with a court order, search warrant, subpoena, or another legal process;
(2) to comply with legal, regulatory, or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities;
(3) otherwise fulfil a government or law enforcement request for information;
(4) establish, defend, or exercise our legal rights;
(5) protect or defend our subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors, licensors, and partners, in connection with any actual or alleged legal action, claim, or dispute;
(6) respond to claims that any posting or other content of the Sites violates the rights of third parties, including without limitation providing information necessary to satisfy the notice and counter-notice procedures pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act;
(7) in an emergency, to protect the health and safety of our Site’s users or the general public; or
(8) enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions or other contractual obligations.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
The legal basis for London EV Chargers’ processing of your personal information depends on where you are located, the specific personal information, and the context in which the information was obtained.
If you are a resident of the European Union, London EV Chargers will typically only collect your personal information where we have your consent to do so, where the personal information is necessary to perform a contract with you, or where the legitimate interests of our processing your personal information outweighs your data privacy interests. London EV Chargers may also have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information in certain situations. Should this arise and we ask you to provide personal information, we will make it clear at the relevant time and advise you whether providing your personal information is mandatory.
Your Data Privacy Rights
You have certain rights relating to your personal information. These may include the right to request access to the personal information we have relating to you, obtain a copy of that information, or request that that information be erased or corrected. You may also have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your personal information or to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information. As laws differ globally, your privacy rights vary depending on where you are located.
Retention of Personal Information
London EV Chargers takes steps to maintain the security of its network and protect the online and other information in our possession, during both data collection and data storage. For example, our servers are protected by reasonable physical and electronic security measures. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, the storage and communication of personal information can never be completely secure. There is a potential that a third party not under the control of London EV Chargers may unlawfully intercept or access data, including personal information. We therefore cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that information that you transmit to us, or any communications conducted on or through the Website is or will be totally secure. You acknowledge and assume the risk when communicating with us that the security of your online information may be compromised.