Specialist Vehicle Security Bollards
Welcome to London EV Chargers, where innovation meets security in the realm of electric vehicle charging. Our state-of-the-art Vehicle Security Gates are designed to provide a seamless and protected charging experience for electric vehicle owners.
1. What is the warranty on the bollard?
- 24 months
2. How is the bollard operated?
- Via an app on your phone, via Bluetooth up to 20m.
- The bollard can be operated remotely from anywhere in the world over the internet.
3. How long does the battery last?
- On average 30 days.
4. What happens if the battery runs out?
- You can use the manual override key if you wish.
- Additional battery packs can be purchased.
- We have an emergency battery converter which can be used for a limited number of operations while the battery charges up.
5. What about software updates?
- Software updates are conducted over Wi-Fi.
6. Do I need to stop my car in the road to operate the bollard?
- No, the app can be programmed to operate the bollard when you are within operational distance.
7. How do I know the bollard has raised once I’ve driven off?
- The app will notify you the bollard has raised when you are driving off.
8. What happens if the post is damaged?
- In most cases, the post alone can be replaced, as the housing is undamaged.
9. Can a thief hack the software on the bollard?
- Great lengths have been taken to ensure this is not possible.
10. What is the bollard made of?
- Heat resistant industrial grade 304 Stainless steel.
11. Bollard dimensions?
- Height above ground 700mm
- Depth below ground 920mm
- Diameter 150mm
- Bollard wall thickness 3.5mm
Some Of Our Installations
Join the green revolution and start charging your electric vehicle with clean, renewable energy. Contact London EV Chargers today to learn more about solar panel installation.